Monday, October 15, 2012

Hugs missed a learning log

I did two worksheets on grammar.

This is how to change your background.  You right click on your desktop and then you click on Persionalize and then you click on the background you want.  And then you make sure all the boxes are checked and then you click on when you want the background to change. And then you exit out of the tab and then you can watch your background change.

Mom told me to write in my notebook about what I learned in hopkido.  And I wrote all my rolls, all my punching exercises, all my kicking exercises.  And then I wrote down all my exercises and all my kicks and all my punches and all my falls.  

When we were learning about North, East, South, and West mom took us to Dee's h ouse so that Angelic could mow the lawn.  She then told us to make a map from our house to Dee's house.  

What I learned about the Salt Lake Valley.  I learned that the East Mountains are bigger then the West Mountains. And that when you go North and When you go south the mountains come to an end because there is an area there where you can drive through out of the valley.  And on the East Mountain the waterfall we went to with our Aunt.  And also on the East Mountains is the picnic area we go to with our grandma.  And that in the West Mountains there is the copper mine, and our cousins live there.

I learned in Life of Fred about deciduous and ever green trees and about boat leaks and a little bit about chess. 

I am going to do my best to name off the Seven Wonders.  Great Pyramid of Giza, the statue of Zeus in Olympia, the lighthouse in Egypt, the Colossus in Rhodes, The big tomb that was made by the brother and sister who married each other. And then the brother died and the sister drunk his ashes.  And temple of Artemis. That's everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment