Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Intro for My Tech






Hi my name is Hugs I'm 10. I like to play with our goats, and our dogs.  I also like climbing the walls with my siblings, and playing wii, and singing, and acting, and drawing,and playing in the mud. My favorite movies are Hunch Back of Notredame, Peter Pan, and Lord of the Rings. My absolute favorite play is Les Miserables.  Here is a photo of me acting as Gavroche in Les Mis..  

This was Hug's old intro and Photo.

Hugs 
My Names is Hugs. My favorite color is purple. I like Christmas. I like decorating the tree. I like to play in the snow or make snowmans. My favorite food is mashed potatoes. I've got chickens and two ducks and a turkey. But she's the one that gives us the most eggs. So we did not kill her on thanksgiving. And I am.... how old am I? Oh, now I remember, I am six.

No comments:

Post a Comment