Saturday, January 19, 2008

Its blogging time... Mama's orders.

Hugs: Can I sit on your lap?

Papa: Sure, just let me get you logged in. *pause for getting on lap and logging in* Go ahead and type what ever you want.

Hugs: Can you type what I say?

Papa: Yes, but you will have to get down for that because that takes two hands.
*gets down*

Papa: What do you want to say?

Hugs: I have to talk about Jacob. Jacob let me look at a locket. ... I have to think what happened next. oh so we started to play.

*pause*

Papa: who is Jacob?

Hugs: He is one of my boys that I have a crush on. *fidgets*

Papa: *scoffs* Tell us more about Jacob

Hugs: One time when his baby sister hit me with a plastic light saber in the eye *papa chuckles* he helped me get to my Mama.

*pause*

Papa: Then what?

Hugs: Then he had to go.

Papa: Where did he go?

Hugs: To his house that wasn't too far from the park, but it was far from our house.

Papa: You were in the park when you got hit in the eye?

Hugs: Yeah it was at the park, that is where he showed me the locket ... That is the only place we ever saw each other.

Papa: Do you want to say more?

Hugs: Nope thats all... Good bye!!!

Papa: *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment